Research Assistant | Dept. of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Queen's UniversityJan' 19 - Present
Currently I am working as a Research Assistant in Ambient Intelligence and Interactive Machines (Aiim) Lab at Queen's with Prof, Etemad, and my core areas of research are Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Affective Computing, Wearable Technology, Internet of Things, Human Computer Interaction, Bio-signal analysis and so on. My completed works are as follows.
- Developing Intelligent, Adaptive Simulation and Operational Support to Augment Trauma Response Readiness: Goal of this project is to develop an end-to-end trauma medicine simulation for the purpose of training and evaluation of trauma responders. Physiological signals of the trauma responders are monitored using wearable technologies, and affect, cognitive load, and level of expertise are classified and analyzed using deep learning models. The outcome is used to modify and update the simulation experienced by the responders in real-time using augmented reality displays. - (Jan' 19 - July' 19)
Teaching Assistant | Dept. of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Queen's University
- Will be working with Prof. Thomas Dean as a teaching assistant for APSC 143 (Introduction to Computer Programming for Engineers) in Fall 2019.
Course Developer | Dept. of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Queen's University
- Worked with Prof. Ali Etemad as a course developer for ELEC 472 (Artificial Intelligence and Interactive Systems) in summer 2019.
Sr. System Engineer | Infosys | Bangalore, IndiaDec' 17 - Jun' 18
- Maintained and provided support for Oracle ERP System. I was the owner of Project Management Module, optimized workbench performance, designed multipurpose template for better control and monitoring. Received appreciation from Sr. Project Manager for effective and innovative solution.
- Developed and maintained financial reports using multiple BI tools. Performed analysis and presented results using SQL. Imported, exported and manipulated large datasets under tight deadlines.
- Developed Oracle Financial Module (AR, AP, GL) User guides.
- Related tools: Oracle Cloud Financials, Oracle Reports, ADF, OAF, SQL, PLSQL.
Software Engineer | Tech Mahindra | Hyderabad, IndiaNov' 15 - Nov' 17
- Worked in Oracle ERP (Finance and SCM module), responsible for troubleshooting error, requirement gathering from clients, job scheduling, database maintenance and so on.
- Designed oracle forms, reports from scratch, created custom tables, database scripts & PL/SQL stored procedures, functions and trigger.
- Prepared technical and functional design documents of finance module.
- Related tools: Oracle Forms and Reports, Oracle E-Biz suite, SQL, PLSQL