Currently I am a Ph.D. Student at Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering , Queen's University, Canada.
- reach me at:
- research interests: Deep Learning, Computer Vision, Biomedical Analysis, Algorithm Development, Affective Computing, Human Computer Interaction.
- creative interests: Photography and Short Film Making
- You can connect me on LinkedIn or find me on Google Scholar. If interested explore the slides of my presentations in Slide Share.
- May- Started Ph.D. at Queen's.
- April- Successfully defended my M.A.Sc. thesis. [picture]
- February- Accepted offer for PhD at Queen's!!
- January- Conference paper accepted in IEEE ICASSP 2020 for lecture presentation.
- September- Another conference paper got accepted in IEEE ICMLA 2019, and one journal in Sensors.
- September- It was a great experience to visit University of Cambridge and meet Rosalind Picard. [picture]
- June- First paper accepted for oral presentation in IEEE ACII 2019, excited!!
- January- Joined Aiim Lab at Queen's, as a Research Assistant, directed by Prof, Ali Etemad.
- September- Started Master's at Queen's university, Canada.
- September- Moved to Canada.
- July- Left job at Infosys.
- April- Acceptance letter from Queen's.
- December- Joined Infosys as a Sr. System Engineer.
- November- Left job at Tech Mahindra.
- June- Promoted to Software Engineer in Tech Mahindra.
- November- Joined Tech Mahindra as an Associate Software Engineer.
- June- Completed B.Tech in Electrical Engineering from West Bengal University of Technology.