MASc Student | Dept. of Electrical and Computer Engineering | Queen's University, Canada
- Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Affective Computing, Data Science, Wearable Technology, Internet of Things, Adaptive Simulation, Human Computer Interaction, Bio-signal analysis.
- Photography and Short Film Making
See my publication for latest research activity.
- June- First paper accepted (oral presentation) in Affective Computing & Intelligent Interaction (ACII 2019), excited!!
- January- Joined Aiim Lab at Queen's, as a Research Assistant, directed by Prof, Ali Etemad.
- September- Started Master's at Queen's university, Canada.
- September- Moved to Canada.
- July- Left job at Infosys.
- April- Acceptance letter from Queen's.
- December- Joined Infosys as a Sr. System Engineer.
- November- Left job at Tech Mahindra.
- June- Promoted to Software Engineer in Tech Mahindra.
- November- Joined Tech Mahindra as an Associate Software Engineer.
- June- Completed B.Tech in Electrical Engineering from West Bengal University of Technology.