[J]: Journal [C]: Conference
4. [C] P. Sarkar, A. Etemad, "Self-supervised Learning for ECG-based Emotion Recognition", arXiv:1910.07497, 2019
3. [J] K. Ross, P. Sarkar, D. Rodenburg, A. Ruberto, P. Hungler, D. Howes, A. Szulewski, A. Etemad, "Toward Dynamically Adaptive Simulation: Multimodal Classification of User Expertise using Wearable Devices ", Accepted, Sensors 2019, 19, 4270.
2. [C] P. Sarkar, V. Davoodnia, A. Etemad, "Computer-Aided Diagnosis using Class-Weighted Deep Neural Networks'', Accepted, International Conference on Machine Learning and Applications (ICMLA), 2019.
1. [C] P. Sarkar, K. Ross, A. Ruberto, D. Rodenburg, P. Hungler, A. Etemad, "Classification of Cognitive Load and Expertise for Adaptive Simulation using Deep Multitask Learning ", Accepted, Affective Computing & Intelligent Interaction (ACII), 2019.
- Reviewer at International Conference on Acoustics, Speech, and Signal Processing (ICASSP), 2020
- Reviewer at ACM Symposium on Applied Perception (SAP), 2019
- Reviewer at IEEE International Conference on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics (SMC), 2019
- [Poster] P. Sarkar, K. Ross, D. Rodenburg, A. Ruberto, P. Hungler, D. Howes, A. Szulewski, A. Etemad, "A Deep Learning Approach for AR-based Adaptive Simulation using Wearables", Accepted for Poster Presentation in Research Symposium 2019 by Faculty of Engineering and Applied Science at Queen's University, Canada.